This workshop aims to bring together researchers in the fields of biology, bioinformatics, computational biology, statistics, biostatistics, machine learning, data mining, and pattern recognition that work on the analysis of omics data (e.g., transcriptomics, metabolomics, genomics) and particularly researchers that focus on developing new methods of integrating data, integrating their visualization, and integrating analysis of multiple and heterogeneous datasets.
We are now accepting abstract for contributed talks and posters. Click here to submit your abstract.
Please, mark in your agenda important SMODIA15 dates:
- Abstract submission deadline : 01/06/2015 EXTENDED: 20/06/2015
- Acceptance notification: 15/07/2015
- Early registration deadline: 31/07/2015
- Workshop: 14/09/2015 – 16/09/2015
- Prof. Dr. Lennart Martens, Computational Omics and Systems Biology Group, Department of Medical Protein Research, VIB, Ghent, Belgium
- Dr. Martin Morgan, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Washington
- Dr. Jason Ernst, University of California, Los Angeles
Selected abstracts will be invited to submitted full papers for publication in a SMODIA15 special supplement of BMC Bioinformatics.
Registration and further information at http://smodia2015.cipf.es/